- congrats bros, project of two and a half years complete!
...almost. sorting and promotion next.
good job, men. i'm proud of you2011-07-26sidke
- seriously i'm tired of all the maps since 499 being shot down. all of them. so in light of these recent events i am turning all voting public.
- it's only been, like, two years
can't wait for people to bond like we used to when we were constantly fighting over passing criteria. except this time we'll be fighting over who gets to sort the pack and how. 楽しみ =3=
in other words:
congratulations, men. we're so close to the finish line we can put our tongues against it and taste the paint on the cement. i think the people holding that finish line paper thing that people break through (what is that even called .-.) left a long time ago.
AFTER SORTING (yay sorting) we get to hold competitions and things APPARENTLY (would have been nice if flag had told me that instead of curse at me and talk about yogurt when i am on irc) and the thread is here forumsssss. so if you are both competent and a volunteer, offer your time and your body to the perpetual pack of eternity, machines of awesome memoirs of the ancients!
actually machines of awesome /did/ win the poll.
that'll be our little secret2011-06-27sidke
- So yeah, jeez. We're almost there. If I can get a real computer, I think I'm going to be mapping. See you men(And ladies? Or men pretending to be ladies) on the IRC, perhaps. If not, see you on the comments.2011-05-12ChaoStar
- MEMOIR OF ANCIENTS (MOA) OR MOA for short will be completed by the end of February, 2011.2011-01-24PALEMOON
- ... we didn't get very much further. again.
this pack is never going to finish T________T2011-01-21sidke
- Kablizzy's on board; we're going to plow through to the end like real men.2010-11-28sidke
- ... we didn't get very much further.
- ... are you ready?
In any case, hello sirs. Summer is back, and anyone who doesn't have any pressing matters is encouraged to contribute with the pack, be it by making maps, placing maps, or even asking to be a judge. We're just over 3/4ths the way through, and the reason it's been taking so long is because our collective interest has waned. If we just suck it up for the home stretch, we can finish this pack. It'll go into arrangement for whoever's doing that and we can be done - and hopefully proud - of what we've accomplished.
If you've noticed the judges aren't logging on frequently, it's because the maps aren't being submitted quickly enough for them to have substantial new content to judge, and they've pretty much given up. So let's get them some new maps and, after a bit, drop the ones who still aren't judging for preference of someone eager and willing.
Hopefully this semi-pep post can spur some motivation to get this done. We're almost done; we can totally do this, and we will.